There’s nothing more fundamental to a luxury outdoor lifestyle at home than having a delineated, comfortable space from which to enjoy the back yard. There are plenty of options, including decks, different types of patios, screened-in porches, and more. While each amenity has its pros and cons, there are lots of compelling benefits of paver patios to consider when trying to decide which route to go for your home.
Why Install a Paver Patio?
- It reduces the area of your lawn, which in turn reduces yard maintenance demands.
- This is one backyard feature that reliably adds value to your home every time.
- Paver patios are widely considered the most aesthetically pleasing type of outdoor space.
- It increases the overall appeal and desirability of your home, which is very helpful should you decide to sell.
- This is a highly customizable yard feature, with pavers available in many stones, colors, sizes, and styles.
- It also offers extensive customization in the way the interlocking stones are laid and the patio layout design.
- It’s one of the most resilient, durable, and long-lasting types of outdoor flooring.
- Pavers are resistant to cracking, root growth, frost, erosion, deterioration from deicing salt, and other wear and tear related to the elements and environment.
- If necessary, repairs are quick, simple, and low-cost, as damaged or stained pavers can be removed and replaced.
- Patios constructed of interlocking paving stones are a relatively low-maintenance option.
- Enjoy the lowest possible lifetime costs on maintenance, repair, and replacement of your outdoor living area.
- There are practically endless enhancement possibilities, like fire pits, water features, grill stations or outdoor kitchens, built-in seating, bordering decorative walls, etc.
- It’s environmentally friendly because it doesn’t inhibit natural water flow and ground filtering processes like non-permeable materials.
- The non-slip, permeable surface is safer than deck and flooring materials.
- It’ll help make your back yard the envy of all who see it!