If you have a pool in your back yard and you’re thinking about hardscaping possibilities, give some serious consideration to installing a pool deck made from paving stones. This is an exquisite addition to any backyard oasis. If you don’t believe us, just take a look below at some of the many benefits of a paver pool deck!
Why Install a Paver Pool Deck?
- It creates the look and feel of a resort in your own back yard.
- A paver pool deck adds value to your home.
- Plus, it greatly enhances buyer appeal if you decide to sell your home.
- Thanks to all the different shapes, sizes, colors, and styles of paving stones, there are so many ways to customize the appearance of your paver pool deck.
- Paving stones offer a non-slip surface for increased safety—especially for kids and the elderly.
- Pavers won’t get damaged by the water or pool chemicals.
- They also don’t get moldy or mildewed, they don’t rot, and they resist weed growth.
- Paving stones also hold up well to heavy foot traffic, outdoor furniture, and other potential sources of wear or other damage.
- Like a paver patio, a paving stone pool deck makes for a convenient, aesthetically pleasing delineated outdoor entertaining space.
- It’s a low-maintenance alternative to wood decks and other surfaces.
- This durable option is a particularly long-lasting investment.
- Paver pool deck repairs are simple, quick, and inexpensive should they ever become necessary.
- The hardscaping reduces lawn area, which in turn reduces yard care time, effort, and costs.
- Paving stones are eco-friendly because they don’t inhibit natural flow and drainage of water in your yard.
- It helps make your back yard the envy of everyone who sees it!